Social Worker / AMHP - Sutton - £35 per hour
We require an experience social worker to work in Sutton as an approved social worker / approved mental health practitioner - AMHP.
As a successful AMHP you will provide a high-quality, responsive 24-hour service to people with mental health needs requiring assessment under the Mental Health Act. You will work in partnership with stakeholders and other agencies, our AMHPs ensure the service users in greatest need are appropriately supported and made safe whilst maintaining their rights.
Benefits as a Social Worker / AMHP:
* Home working available
* Long contract
* Supportive team
Responsibilities /experience as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
* Coordinate and undertake Mental Health Act assessments in a variety of settings, including hospital and community settings.
* Liaise with partners and stakeholders, such as health colleagues and the police.
* Have a substantial working knowledge of all relevant Mental Health Act and Social Care legislation and Codes of Practice.
* Have a robust knowledge of mental health conditions and treatments, and approaches to social work intervention.
* A good understanding of the Care Programme Approach.
* The ability to work flexibly with limited resources and within a multi-disciplinary environment whilst ensuring that the underpinning principles of the law are maintained and legalities adhered to.
* Social Work England registration
* Warranted AMHP
* Approved social work qualification
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker/AMHP
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.