Social Worker - Substance Misuse - Wandsworth - £28 per hour
We require an experienced social worker to work in a substance misuse team in Wandsworth.
We are looking for a social worker with a specialism in drug and alcohol to work across Wandsworth. Successful social workers will provide social care support to people with needs arising from substance use. Some experience in this field would be desirable.
Benefits as a Substance Misuse Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Substance Misuse Social Worker:
* To carry out assessment of the care and support needs of individuals in line with the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that support this.
* To work with and listen to carers, providing the necessary intervention to enable carers to continue in their role without detriment to their own wellbeing.
* Recognise and act on safeguarding concerns and contribute to the response to such concerns, undertaking safeguarding in line with section 42 duties and focused on the principles of Making Safeguarding Personal.
* To apply the Mental Capacity Act where the situation requires and support actions to be undertaken in the best interest of those we work with
* QSW Status - including qualification, Social Work England registration and completed ASYE
* Extensive experience in substance misuse
* Right to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.