Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - CMHT - Enfield - £29.28 per hour
We require an experienced social worker to join a community mental health team - CMHT in Enfield.
The successful social worker must have strong statutory experience, working as a qualified social worker, within a mental health setting.
Benefits as a CMHT Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Duties of this CMHT role:
* Carrying out care act assessments
* Working collaboratively with health professionals
* Working directly with people with mental health needs
* Championing independence
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.