Social Worker - Forensic Mental Health - Kensington and Chelsea - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy available in Kensington and Chelsea for an experienced social worker to join a forensic mental health team.
This role will require successful social workers to work with the Living Well Centre North to complete S9 Care Act assessments and reviews, safeguarding, and other work as required eg: occasional social circumstances report.
Benefits as a Forensic Mental Health Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
* Your own dedicated consultant
Main tasks and responsibilities as a Forensic Mental Health Social Worker:
* Working with approximately 20 patients across 2 wards & 2 MDT's, assessing risk and social care needs and identifying appropriate discharge pathways.
* Responding to Safeguarding concerns, (adults and children).
* Applying legislation and guidance in practice eg. MHA, MCA (assessments of capacity), Care Act, Criminal Justice Act, Children Act, Equality Act, HRA, DVCV Act etc.
* Working with families, victims and family victims, making referrals to MAPPA, MARAC
* Completing various social work reports e.g. MHT & MHAM (presenting report to the MHT & MHAM hearings), CPA reports, social circumstances admission reports etc.
* Holding in balance public protection with risk assessment and the least restrictive option.
* Working alongside a community social worker from the patient's Responsible Borough to complete, Care Act Assessments, housing and funding panel applications.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.