Social Work Assistant - Home Based - South Wales - £23,000 pro rata
Working hours: part time
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with an established charity, based at the heart of South Wales.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Work Assistant looking to work in the 3rd sector. If you have experience of working with older people, learning disabilities or DWP, this could be the role for you!
Benefits of this Social Work Assistant role:
- Home working
- Competitive pay rate
- Clear line of progression
- Regular supervision
- Supportive team and management
More about the role of Social Work Assistant:
- Provide high quality, community-based advice and support for service users and their dependant's, who may be experiencing issues such as ill health, disability, financial, social, or emotional.
- The service is normally predominantly delivered on an individual basis within the clients homes but may also include group work within community venues
Essential requirements of this Social Work Assistant role:
- Have experience working in a social work/social care environment, knowledge of and experience of providing welfare benefits advice, experience of undertaking assessments, planning and providing interventions, experience of working with older people and/or those with disabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, good IT skills and be proficient with Microsoft packages and used to working with databases.
- Need a driving licence and access to own transport, good organisational skills and a good standard of education.
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com