Social Worker - Mental Health / Preparing for Adulthood - Devon - £35 per hour
We are recruiting for a social worker to work for our client in Devon. This role can be done remotely.
This role is primarily an adult social care role - using the preparing for adulthood approach, the aim is to undertake social care assessments with young people approaching 18 years of age so their needs are being met or able to met as soon as they reach adulthood.
This is an exciting opportunity undertake a focused piece of work alongside established teams and processes. You will be undertaking social care assessments of need in line with Care Act 2014 and Section 117 aftercare rights to support transitions from children's into adult services. Close work with CAMHS and external providers.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Dedicated support
* High pay
* Remote working
* Long contract
As a Mental Health Social Worker, you will be:
* Co-ordinating the care in complex cases under CPA
* Developing co-produced care plans with service users
* Assessing risk and managing it
* Safeguarding vulnerable adults
* Using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs
* Conducting Care Act assessments
* Working with carers and wider support networks
* Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations
* Liaising with inpatient units
* Keeping accurate records and writing high quality reports
Essential requirements for this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Previous mental health experience
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.