Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Salford - £30 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join Salford Children with Disabilities Team. As an experienced Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload.
In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a Social Worker you will be provided you with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Effective induction with four dimensions
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision and Relationship-based therapeutic group supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role including up to date mobile working solutions
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
Your main priorities as a Social Worker:
* to work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* To provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
* To ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* To work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualification with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme