Social Worker - Hospital Team - Wiltshire - Salisbury Hospital - £32 per hour
We urgently require an experienced social worker to join an hospital team in Wiltshire.
In this role as a hospital social worker, you will be ensuring that older and younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. As an experienced social worker, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from the hospital. Previous experience working with fast paced work is essential.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Some remote work
* Supportive team
* Your own dedicated consultant
* Multi-disciplinary team
Responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Must have previous hospital discharge experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.