Social Work Team Manager - Court Team - London Borough of Haringey - Salary up to £56,100 per annum + Retention Bonuses
An experienced Team Manager (social work qualified) is required to join our client's Team in Haringey.
As a Social Work Team Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the work allocated to your team, ensuring that this is completed to the highest standards and with the child's welfare central to decision making. You will be a strong leader who demonstrates good quality management oversight.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Salary up to £56,100 per annum
* Retention Bonus: £2,000/Annum after 18 months employment
* Generous annual leave
* 50 hours a year of personal development training
* Pension scheme
* Flexible working and flexible retirement
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Develop a service consistent with models of partnership in working with other agencies, children and their families in order to enable children to stay safely at home wherever possible.
* Provide regular, high quality, challenging and reflective supervision of staff within agreed timescales and according to the departmental policy.
* Ensure that the Council's high standards are maintained through providing regular supervision, embedding Signs of Safety, and ensuring key performance indicators are met.
* As part of this position, you will join a supportive management group with motivated and knowledgeable colleagues whose core business centres on working with children who are subject of care proceeding and in need of permanency planning.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Have a relevant social work qualification
* Have extensive post qualification experience, preferably in a similar setting.
* Previous Social Worker management experience is desirable.
* Demonstrate strong management and communication skills.
* Have the ability to take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users whilst ensuring an effective us of time and resources.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org