Social Worker - Disabled Children's Team - Liverpool - £27 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a highly experienced Children with Disabilities Social Worker to join our client in Liverpool. As a Social Worker, your role will be to provide support to disabled children with complex needs who need specialist services. You will be surrounded by fantastic social workers & management to assist you within your practice.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Your main priorities as a Social Worker:
* to work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* To provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
* To ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* To work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme