Mental Health Practitioner / Care Co-ordinator - Swindon - £28 - £31 per hour
We are looking for RMN's, SW's or OT's for our client in Swindon. CITT provides care for service users with severe and enduring mental health difficulties or dementia in later life with complex needs due to the co-morbidity of physical and mental illness.
In this role as an experienced mental health practitioner you will act as a care co-ordinator for designated caseload of service users known to Swindon CITT. You will be responsible for assessing health and social care needs, plan, implement and review care of those on caseload. You will need to complete relevant assessment paperwork according need in line with legal frameworks such as MHA, MCA and Care Act.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner / Care Co-ordinator:
* Generous pay
* Remote working opportunities
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive team
* Qualified as a Social Worker, OT or RMN
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Previous mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org