Educational Psychologist - Wokingham - £390 - £400/day
We are looking for an Educational Psychologist to work for our client in Wokingham.
The successful Psychologist will contribute to the work of the Educational Psychology Service in the provision of psychological services and advice to children, young people and their families. Previous educational psychologist experience is essential.
Benefits as a Educational Psychologist:
* High Pay rate
* 6 Month contract
* Remote working
Responsibilities as a Educational Psychologist:
* To support the Local Authority in its duty to provide appropriate services for children and young people, in accordance with current legislation.
* The post will require the establishment of partnership relationships within and across neighbourhoods and settings, as well as with Health Service colleagues and other stakeholders, in order to provide safe, consistent high quality services for the children, young people and their families.
* Under current COVID related restrictions this actions and responsibilities of this post will be delivered via a mixture of face to face intervention and assessment and remote working.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with the HCPC
* Degree or Diploma in Psychology
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a Psychologist
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.