Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - Stafford - £37 - £42 per hour
We are urgently seeking a Clinical Psychologist to work for our private client's Stafford CAMHS service. The postholder will provide a specialist clinical psychology service including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
Successful candidates must be able to deliver a variety of different interventions. Part time hours will be considered although full time preferred. Must live local to Stafford as candidates will required to be onsite.
Benefits as Band 8 Clinical Psychologist:
* High pay rate depending on experience
* Full or part time hours
* Flexible working
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive management
Responsibilities as a Band 8 Clinical Psychologist:
* The post holder will be involved in planning and delivering a range of psychological assessments and interventions for children and young people with learning disabilities, neurodevelopmental conditions and comorbid mental health difficulties in collaboration with multidisciplinary team colleagues.
* A core part of this role will be to deliver therapy to children and young people alongside offering specialist consultation to families and other agencies and developing strong working relationships with the wider network around children and young people including working systemically with social care and other care providers.
* This role involves providing psychological input to our Neurodevelopmental clinic which involves assessment and diagnosis of young people with possible neurodevelopmental conditions who may or may not also have a learning disability, as this is a joint LD CAMHS and CAMHS Clinic.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
* Be HCPC registered
* Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
* Be analytical and show good attention to detail
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.