Social Worker - Children's Disability Service - Nottinghamshire - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a children's disability service in Nottinghamshire. This role involves working across Mansfield, Newark and Bassetlaw areas.
The successful Social Worker must have a good knowledge of child protection and safeguarding and ideally have experience of working with children with disabilities. This role is currently working from home virtually however may need to complete some visits.
Benefits for this Social Worker role include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Home working
* Flexible working available
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* To provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
* To ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* To work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualification with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme