Social Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities - Haringey - £28 - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Adult Learning Disabilities Social Worker based in Haringey.
The successful Adult Learning Disabilities Social Worker will manage your own workload. This will involve, undertaking assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assessing the client's needs, risks and capacity and responding appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
* Flexible working
* Supportive team
* Long contract
Responsibilities of this Adults Learning Disabilities Social Work Role:
* Act as an appropriate adult for service users with mental health issues
* Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
* Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
* Attend CPA reviews
* Manage complex case load
* Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals
* Attend court hearings on behalf of client and progress cases in court of protection
* Progress cases in court of protection
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.