Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Newham - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) Social Worker based in Newham.
The successful CMHT Social Worker must have extensive post qualified statutory experience, within a mental health setting.
Benefits of this CMHT Social Worker role include:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Responsibilities of this CMHT Social Worker role:
* Carrying out care act assessments
* Working collaboratively with health professionals
* Championing independence
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans
* Working directly with people with mental health needs
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.