Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Locality Team - Brent - £34,209 - £42,855 per annum + £5,000 welcome bonus
Our client in Brent, London require an experienced Social Worker / Senior Social Worker to join their Locality Team. this is an excellent opportunity to join an authority which has been rated "Good" by Ofsted, with an "Outstanding" grade for the service they provide to children in care and care leavers.
The successful Social Worker / Senior Social Worker will be joining a smaller team structure with manageable caseloads and practice consultants supporting social workers in delivering services based around families' needs to allow more relational and purposeful social work.
Benefits of this Social Worker / Senior Social Worker role:
* £5,000 Welcome Bonus
* £1,200 Retention Payment
* Brand new 1 and 2-bed key worker housing apartments available on a subsidised rental basis
* Manageable caseloads across all teams
* A practice framework that provides sturdy roots and areas for you to grow your practice
* Minimum of 10 days training per year
* Career progression policy that maps out how you will grow your career in Brent from ASYE - Team Manager and beyond
* Supportive technology with iPhones, iPads and lightweight laptops
* Modern and vibrant work environment
* Flexible working opportunities including working from home and remote working
* Generous local government pension scheme
* Childcare deposit loan scheme
Duties as a Social Worker / Senior Social Worker:
* Provide a high-quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures.
* Provide high-quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are 'looked after' by the local authority.
* To prepare reports under supervision of practice assessors and/or qualified social workers to courts to attend court hearings when necessary.
* To hold a maximum caseload of 20 cases. To provide effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary. To regularly monitor and review the progress of young people.
* Keep up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology.
* Produce high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums
The essential requirements of this Social Worker / Senior Social Worker role:
* Relevant social work qualification
* Social Work England registration
* You will have applied knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com