Band 7 Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS Tier 4 - Nottingham - £32 per hour
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist for our client in Nottingham.
In conjunction with the Senior Psychologist, this post will deliver a high quality clinical psychology service within the specialised Tier 4 In-patient provision. As part of a multidisciplinary team (MDT) you will provide specialist psychological assessment and therapeutic intervention for young people, their families and care systems. Working alongside the MDT, the post will plan and support effective transition of young people from inpatient to community care, through consultation and joint working.
Benefits as a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist:
* Minimum 6 month contract
* Flexible working
* Supportive management and team
Responsibilities as a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist:
* In conjunction with the Senior Clinical Psychologist the post holder will also provide clinical supervision and develop a programme of training to the wider MDT.
* The post will undertake research and audit to support the service development plan and targets for improved quality of in-patient care.
* The post will also advise and support research activity undertaken within the MDT.
* Must have relevant qualification and registration
* Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
* Be HCPC registered
* Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
* Be analytical and show good attention to detail
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.