Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Enfield - £31.15 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in an Adults Locality Team in Enfield.
In this role as a Social Worker you will create support plans to meet identified needs as well as determining eligibility for services in accordance with Care Act. It is essential that successful candidates have previous adult services statutory experience.
Benefits as an Adults Locality Social Worker:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
Duties as an Adults Locality Social Worker:
* Providing written and verbal records and reports which are concise, factual and informative based on analysis of evidence which can be used within the legal context and where necessary give evidence in court in relation to care or other proceedings
* Supporting and encouraging people to utilise Community Led Support
* Providing peer support to colleagues and advice and guidance to Community Care Officers, new employees and student Social Workers
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Previous experience in an Adults statutory role
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.