Social Worker - Safeguarding, Assessment and Support Team - Hartlepool - £27 per hour
Working hours: 37.5 per week
Contract: approximately 5 months
An experienced Children' Social Worker is required to join the Safeguarding and Assessment Team in Hartlepool. This role will be combined remote and office-based working, a rota is in place and the arrangements can be discussed in more detail with the service manager
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Long term contracts
* Stable authority
* Home and office working
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* To provide a comprehensive social work service to children and young people and their families on a medium to long term basis including assessment and support.
* To be involved in legal proceedings and permanency planning for those children and young people who cannot live with their parents/carers.
* To carry out social work duties and tasks in accordance with the policy and procedures of the department and standards set down in law, guidance and regulations.
* To work with members of the public and other agencies/departments to assess needs, risks and eligibility for services; to agree Care Plans and to arrange and deliver services.
* To work effectively with children, young people and their families and ensure that their views are taken into account throughout the assessment, planning and review process.
* To ensure that all necessary information regarding individual children and their families is input appropriately into the Integrated Children's System in accordance with specified standards.
* To feedback to the team manager any problems in relation to the effective provision of services and/or policies.
* Any other duties of a related nature which might reasonably be required and allocated by the Team Manager.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme