Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment - Dudley - £29.93 - £32.34 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a qualified and experienced Senior Social Worker to start in a busy Duty and Assessment Team for a client based in Dudley.
The successful Senior Social Worker will ideally have extensive post qualified experience in a children's frontline team and be able to work autonomously.
The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
Benefits of this Senior Social Work role:
* Competitive pay rate for surrounding area
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive management
* Flexible working opportunities
* Progression opportunities
Required Candidate Experience:
* Initial/core assessments
* Section 17s, section 7s and section 47s
* Attending LAC reviews
* Attending children in need meetings
* Attending pre-birth conferences
* Supervised contact
* Child protection visits
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.