Social Worker - Children Looked After Team - Solihull - £29.93 Per Hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an ambitious Social Worker for a role within a Children Looked after Team for a client based in Solihull.
The successful applicant will be carrying a caseload of Children Looked after. You will also be responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, court work, and engaging with service users.
Benefits of this Children Looked After role:
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive management
* Flexible working opportunities
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this LAC Role:
* To promote integrated working, ensuring a need led response that improves the outcomes for children and their families.
* To undertake assessments in line with the "Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families".
* To establish and implement action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, the child/young person in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* To promote partnership and participation with children and their families.
* To carry out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* To provide detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* To carry out all statutory requirements that arises in relation to allocated work.
* To assist and support colleagues in carrying out statutory requirements and other work required.
* To contribute to new developments and policy formulation as appropriate.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Previous LAC experience
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.