Social Worker - Adults West Locality Team - Enfield - £31.15 per hour
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker in Enfield to work in an Adults Locality Team.
In this role as a successful Social Worker you will undertake person-centred assessments and empower individuals to make choices that promote their health, well-being and independence. You will also work collaboratively with people who have complex needs to formulate support plans that maximise abilities, enable individuals to make choices and to work towards their identified goals.
Benefits as an Adults Locality Social Worker:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as an Adults Locality Social Worker:
* To undertake assessments under the Community Care Act and other legislation, using a self-directed support approach
* To manage a caseload as allocated
* To work with individuals to assist them to assess risk and take decisions related to their ability to function in their community environment
* To promote safeguarding awareness with service users and multi-disciplinary colleagues
* Keep updated on current safeguarding guidance and practice and be vigilant in all activities
* Social Work England Registration
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Degree Level or equivalent
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.