Social Worker - Child Protection / Children In Need - Coventry - £32.34 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Child Protection Team in Coventry. The successful Social Worker must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience, and be confident with court proceedings.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will be working to safeguard children at risk in the Coventry area, so you must have strong statutory experience of providing excellent social care in a children's team.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Home Working
* Excellent rate of pay
* Good Transport links
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
* Access to additional support services
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* A part of care proceedings
* Attending court & writing court reports
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Completing section 47s
* Attending Child Protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Chairing core group meetings
* Completing LAC & Child Protection visits
Essential requirements of this Child Protection Social Worker role:
* Previous Children In Need experience and have managed complex court cases.
* Social Work England registration
* Degree Level or equivalent in Social Work with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.