Senior Social Worker - Children's and Families Assessment Team - St Helens - £31 per hour
A Senior Social Worker is required to join the Children & Families Assessment Team in St Helens.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker who has extensive post qualified experience in a similar role, and who is looking to becoming part of a friendly and supportive team.
Benefits as a Children's and Families Assessment Senior Social Worker:
* Supportive Team
* Competitive Rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
As a Senior Social Worker, you are required:
* To work within current legislation, the City Council's policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
* To have working knowledge of the Children's Act
* Attend Court Proceedings
* Have knowledge of Child protection Care proceedings
* Attending Court & relevant reports
* Knowledge of Section 47s
* Experience of Core Assessments, Child Protection meeting and case conferences.
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.