Probation Officer - Bristol CRC - £27 - £29 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Probation Officer to work in Bristol CRC on a full-time, temporary basis.
As a successful Probation Officer you will be working 1 day a week in the office, the rest working from home. In this role as a successful Probation Officer you will provide sentence planning, through-care and post release supervision for young people serving detention and training orders and other custodial sentences.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working
* Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Probation Officer:
* Support service users
* Risk assessments
* Report writing
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Degree or equivalent in probation services
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous probation services experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.