Social Worker - Child Protection - Knowsley - £31.15 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced senior social worker to join a child protection team in Knowsley.
As an experienced senior social worker, you will be working to safeguard children at risk in the Knowsley area, so you must have strong statutory experience of providing excellent social care in a children's team. Successful social workers will ideally have extensive experience in a Child Protection team.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Supportive Team
* Competitive Rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Flexi Working
* Career Progressions
Responsibilities as a Child Protection Social Worker:
* Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Attending court.
* Child protection meetings and case conferences.
Essential requirements as a Child Protection Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualification with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Previous child protection experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.