Band 8b Clinical Psychologist - Staff Wellbeing - Nottingham - Up to £44 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for an 8b Clinical Psychologist (in Staff Wellbeing) in our clients Physical Health Psychology Service.
The Physical Health Psychology Service consists of 7 Clinical Psychologists working across physical health specialties. Additional funding has now been released to extend this staff wellbeing support, with a focus on offering a range of supportive interventions for hospital staff impacted by the pressures of COVID and its consequences.
This role will build on the wellbeing work carried out by the psychology team, which has evolved in line with the changing needs of staff over the course of the pandemic. The post-holder will offer structured group sessions to support staff teams under stress and in relation to specific incidents.
Benefits as a Band 8b Clinical Psychologist:
* High pay rate
* Flexible working
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Clinical Psychologist:
* You will offer rapid access assessment/brief intervention to individual hospital staff at all levels, signposting to other support and services where appropriate.
* You will also offer consultation and advice to managers about how best to support their teams.
* You will also offer support, consultation and clinical supervision to other people in the organisation providing psychological support to staff.
* You will draw on existing evidence and practice in your work and build evaluation into all aspects of the work that you carry out, in order to evidence effectiveness and work flexibly in response to feedback.
* You will be an experienced clinical psychologist working in any specialty and modality, with an interest in supporting staff teams and individuals. You should have experience or understanding of the pressures on staff working in medical settings, especially faced with the pressures of COVID.
As a successful Clinical Psychologist you will be part of a highly supportive and innovative team of clinical psychologists who are committed to offering an excellent service to patients and staff in physical healthcare settings. You will work closely with two existing team members working in staff wellbeing. Good support and regular clinical supervision will be offered.
* Must have relevant qualification and registration
* Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
* Be HCPC registered
* Have a proven track record in a Staff Wellbeing environment
* Be analytical and show good attention to detail
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.