Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - East London - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Community Mental Health Team based in East London NHS Foundation Trust.
The successful candidate will be contributing to the triage, assessment and treatment of people experiencing a mental health crisis and their carers by ensuring that they provide the right service, at the right time with the best outcome.
Benefits as a Community Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Flexible working
* Supportive team
* Long contract
Duties as a Community Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Adhering to the code of practice/conduct of your registering body at all times
* Developing, implementing and evaluating evidence-based programmes of care and standards of care and liaising with other agencies, particularly in relation to people discharged under the Care Programme Approach.
* Ensuring that a risk assessment is completed for service users, especially if there is a history of, or a potential for risk.
* Participating in the multi-disciplinary assessment of individuals with mental health problems or vulnerabilities living in the community, by providing a community mental health perspective and expertise.
* Adhering to professional confidentiality standards.
* Undertaking assessments for patients in the community who have had periods of rehabilitation following hospital admission.
* Liaising with the treating therapist who will make recommendations for ongoing care support.
Requirements as a Community Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Community and hospital experience required
* Social Work England registration
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.