Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge - Kingston £30 per hour
An experienced Adults Social Worker is required to join the Hospital Discharge Team in Kingston.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualified experience in a similar role, to become part of a friendly and welcoming team.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
Duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
* Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks.
* Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
* Understanding of ethical issues in relation to consent and engagement, including the appropriate use of the Mental Capacity Act.
* Attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments.
* Provide information, advice and/or support as needed.
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work degree or equivalent with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com