Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Suffolk - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to join an Adult Safeguarding Team in Suffolk.
This role as a Social Worker will involve assisting and participating in the management of the duty service and carrying out screenings of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service. Previous experience working with adult safeguarding is essential.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay-rate for the area
Responsibilities of an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities
* Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and service user's homes
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using safeguarding procedures
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
* Completing safeguarding enquiries
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Qualified as a social worker
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.