Social Worker - Early Help Assessment - Oldham - £33 per hour
A highly experienced Social Worker is required to join the Early Help Assessment Team in Oldham. As a Social Worker, you will have responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
Job duties as a Social Worker:
* To act as an independent advocate to ensure that victims of domestic violence are at the heart of the service and the voice of the child is heard where domestic violence is a factor in their household.
* To lead on the provision of high-quality bespoke interventions for high and medium risk victims of domestic violence, using the Early Help Assessment tool in conjunction with the DASH risk assessment to determine need. To support and develop all staff teams within the Early Help Service to be enable the delivery of domestic violence interventions for standard risk cases as part of the Early Help outcomes framework.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme