Social Worker - Older People - Warwickshire - £28.00
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy available in Warwickshire for an experienced Social Worker to join an Older People's team.
In this role as an Older People Social Worker you will carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
Benefits as an Older People's Social Worker:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
Duties as an Older People's Social Worker:
* Uses analytical skills to inform assessment, decision making and intervention, supporting others to do the same where appropriate
* Completes support planning with service users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes
* Undertake proportionate assessment of vulnerable adults in accordance with current Adult Social Care legislation
* Understanding when to take positive risks within and agreed approach
* Use a person centred approach, developing creative and personalised solutions to assist people to manage their lives
* independently for as long as possible
* Carries out duties in a timely and responsive manner, in line with HCPC standards, the Professional Capability Framework and HCC's
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.