Social Worker - Adult Transfer of Care - Cambridgeshire - £34 per hour
Liquid Personnel are recruiting for Social Worker to join a Transfer of Care Team in Cambridgeshire.
A successful Transfer of Care Social Worker will ideally have recent experience in a Hospital or a Transfer of Care environment.
Benefits as a Transfer of Care Social Worker include:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Responsibilities as a Transfer of Care Social Worker:
* Feedback almost daily on each allocated case.
* Highlight any areas of cases that will need management guidance.
* Ensure correct information including financial information in relation to charging for services is given, explained and written recording is robust and accurate.
* Participate in the Duty rota to support reviews and restarts of care.
* Respond to safeguarding concerns in consultation with the senior social worker and/or manager.
* Carry out 'Discharge to Assess' assessments.
* Ensure that records are kept to a high standard and up to date.
* May be required to participate on the Duty rota to support restarts of care and reviews.
Requirements for this Transfer of Care Social Worker role are:
* Previous experience working within Adult Services is desirable
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.