Social Worker - Assessment / Hospital Discharge Team - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join an Assessment / Hospital Discharge Team in Birmingham.
In this role as an Assessment / Hospital Discharge Social Worker you will be responsible for dealing with complex and varied cases along with completing safeguarding enquiries. You will also be working with older people/physical disabilities so previous experience in this area would be beneficial.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Undertaking assessments / reviews with clients being discharged from the hospital.
* Experience of working knowledge of the 2014 Care Act, MCA, MHA and CHC framework.
* Maintaining positive working relationships with other professionals.
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess).
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
* Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
* Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
* Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.