Social Worker - Adult's North Complex Team - Westminster - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experience Social Worker to work in the Adult's North Complex Team in Westminster.
The successful Social Worker will be confident in managing complex cases and producing high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Carrying out duty work on a rota basis
* Undertaking safeguarding work and best interest assessments
* Supporting younger adults with physical disabilities / sensory impairment and older people
* Championing independence where appropriate
* Working with their carers to ensure risks are appropriately managed
* Working within a multidisciplinary framework
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.