Care Manager - Co-ordination and Review Team - Bromley - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Care Manager (Social Work England registered) for the Co-ordination and Review Team in Bromley.
The Co-ordination and Review team are responsible for completing annual reviews of care packages, Extra Care Housing and Direct Payments. Therefore, the successful Care Manager will be experienced and have the ability to take on challenging and complex caseloads.
Benefits as a Care Manager include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
Duties as a Care Manager include:
* Promoting and maintaining independence for vulnerable adults.
* Protecting adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
* Assessing the needs of individuals and their carers in line with the Care Act (2014) criteria.
* Collaborating with the service users and carers to formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans.
* Ensuring the ethos and wellbeing is adhered to when working with vulnerable adults and their carers
* Supervising and supporting staff as agreed with the Line Manager and in line with the Council procedures.
* Maintaining client records in accordance with Council policy
* Responding to and where possible, resolve complaints with the Council's complaints procedure.
* Working across teams within the Division as and when needed.
Requirements as a Care Manager include:
* Social Work degree or equivalent
* Post qualified experience
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Have a full driving licence
* Access to own vehicle is preferable
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.