Social Worker - Fostering - Bradford - £35 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a fantastic Fostering Team in Bradford.
As a Fostering Social Worker, you will be supporting foster carers and assessing potential friends and family of the foster carers.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
* Supportive Team
* Competitive Rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Career Progressions
Duties of this Social Work role:
* Assess and train prospective foster carers, primarily connected person foster carers, within appropriate timescales.
* To supervise foster carers in their delivery of foster care to children looked after.
* Support and develop foster carers in their delivery of foster care.
* Participate in duty system dealing with requests for foster care placements and taking enquiries about all aspects of fostering and adoption as well as offer urgent assistance to approved carers.
* Working with others, both within and outside the Department to make suitable and safe arrangements to place children and young people within a framework of assessment, care planning and review.
* Contribute to the training of foster carers.
* Maintenance of records and administrative system as required by the Department.
* Ensuring that statutory and departmental policy requirements are complied with in all aspect of the work.
* To feedback to the Team Manager any difficulties in relation to the effective provision of services and/or policies.
* This position may require staff to work flexibly outside the normal office hours.
* To ensure that all customers both internal and external, receive a consistently high-quality level of service, commensurate to the standards required by Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme