Social Worker - Community and Hospital - East London - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experience Social Worker to join our Community and Hospital Team in East London.
The successful candidate will have Community and Hospital experience along with experience in a health setting; ideally in a team that uses a discharge to assess model.
Benefits as a Community and Hospital Social Worker include:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Duties as a Community and Hospital Social Worker include:
* Undertaking assessment for patients in the community who have had a period of rehabilitation following a previous hospital admission.
* Liaising with the treating therapist who will make recommendations regarding ongoing care support.
* Supporting the needs of the service user's carers.
* Managing a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting.
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
* Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
* Carry out assessments in hospital.
* Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users.
Requirements as a Community and Hospital Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualification with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.