Social Worker - Community Mental Health - Haringey - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for experienced Social Worker to join a Community Mental Health Team in Haringey, London.
The successful Social Worker must have strong statutory experience, working as a Qualified Social Worker, within a mental health setting.
Benefits as a Community Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Duties as a Community Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Coordinate and undertake Mental Health Act assessments in a variety of settings, including hospital and community settings.
* Carrying out care act assessments.
* Working collaboratively with health professionals.
* Working directly with people with mental health needs.
* Encouraging independence.
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans.
* Have a robust knowledge of mental health conditions and treatments, and approaches to social work intervention.
Essential Requirements as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.