Social Worker - Adult's Learning Difficulty Team - Cheshire West - £29.88 per hour
Liquid Personnel are recruiting an experienced Social Worker into the Adults with Learning Disabilities Service in Cheshire West.
Due to the current global pandemic, the team is working in a more flexible and mobile approach and the candidates will be required to work in this way. Experience with IT systems will be essential and the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Working from home
* High pay rate
* Workers in the team say it is a great place to work
* Supportive and friendly management team
As a Social Worker, you will be required to:
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
* Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
* Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
* Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities
* Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services staff, professional groups and interested bodies.
* Supervise students where appropriate.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Approved social work qualification
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.