Social Worker - Adult's Community Support - Milton Keynes - £30 per hour
We are currently hiring for an experience Social Worker to work within the Adult's Community Support Team in Milton Keynes.
The successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting reviews and assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
Benefits as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Working autonomously
* Manage your hours effectively
* Competitive pay-rate for the are
Duties as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* Identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
* Ensure reablement is promoted to people requiring support with a view to assisting them to regain or increase levels of independence as far as possible
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own homes.
* Complete safeguarding inquiries.
* Manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
* Deal with complex and varied cases.
Requirements as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.