Social Worker - Adult's Review Team - Knowsley - £31.15 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult's Review team in Knowsley.
The successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting reviews and assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
Benefits as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* High pay rate
* Great feedback from previous workers in this team
* Fully remote working with equipment provided
* Completing reviews as the main aspect of the role
Duties as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* Ability to complete reviews of residents with complex needs and work in a strengths-based way to find alternative ways of supporting people to have their needs me.
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard from abuse.
* Understanding of residents with double-up care and ability to support exploration of reduction in support, ensuring needs are met.
* To be able to work pro-actively and positively as part of a team.
* Good knowledge of Safeguarding Adults Processes.
* A flexible approach to work to be able to adapt to the needs of the service when required.
Requirements as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.