CAMHS Practitioner or CBT Therapist - Core CAMHS - Solihull - £25 - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a CAMHS Practitioner / CBT Therapist to work for our client in Solihull. RMN's, Social Worker's, CBT Therapists or PWP's will be considered for this position.
In this CAMHS teams the emphasis is on community working to help promote positive engagement with our young people and families. Work is based on holistic and person-centered principles, which involves the active participation of children/young people with their assessment and care plan and provides a package of work tailored to the individual young person's needs. Supervision is provided and support from MDT.
Benefits as a CAMHS Practitioner / CBT Therapist:
* Flexible working
* Competitive rate depending on experience
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive team
* Social Work England Registration / NMC Pin or HCPC Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as either a RMN, Social Worker or CBT Therapist
* Previous CAMHS experience
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work, Nursing or CBT
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org