Clinical Psychologist - Band 8a - Acute - Birmingham - £36.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to work in our clients acute wards in a ongoing contract.
In this role as a successful Clinical Psychologist you will have a lead role in working and influencing team approaches to complex trauma, as well as having a small caseload of service users. You will also have the opportunity to provide support and guidance to the rest of the multi disciplinary team, via consultancy, developing and sharing formulations, along with staff supervision, training and reflective practice.
Benefits as a Clinical Psychologist:
* Competitive pay
* Supportive team
* Flexible working
* Part time hours can be considered
Responsibilities as a Clinical Psychologist:
* Developing and implementing psychological treatment and evaluation plans
* Monitoring, reviewing and developing therapeutic interventions, individual support guidelines and behavioural support programmes
* Developing and implementing appropriate individual and group-based psychological treatment programmes consistent within individual psychological formulations and to supervise assistant psychologists and other staff where they have a role in such provision
* Must be registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the HCPC
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Clinical Psychologist
* Degree or equivalent in Psychology
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.