Social Worker - CHC Assessments - Knowsley - £31.15 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experience Social Worker to join the CHC Assessment team in Knowsley.
The successful candidate will ideally have knowledge of Continuing Health Care processes and Care Act experience, also this role will be based within the Hospital Discharge team which will include hospital discharges and reviews of 24-hour care placements.
Benefits as a CHC Assessment Social Worker include:
* High pay rate
* Completing CHC assessments as the main aspect of the role
* Fully remote working with equipment provided
* Access to our brand-new training system designed to help you with your CPD
Duties as a CHC Assessment Social Worker include
* Putting support plans in place
* Carry out DSTs as part of a multi-disciplinary meeting alongside individual commissioning nurses from CCG CHC team
* Picking up referrals when CHC funding has ended, with the application of the Decision Support Tool (DST)
* Working in a fast-paced environment as this is time-limited work
* Working primarily with older people, as well as some younger adults too
Requirements as a CHC Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.