Social Worker - Adult's Hospital Discharge - Worcestershire - £23.26 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experience Social Worker to join the Adult's Hospital Discharge team in Worcestershire.
In this role you will be ensuring that older & younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from hospital.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Promoting and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* Managing a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding adults.
* Demonstrating expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
* Using a range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
* Providing support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
* Ability to work in the D2A (discharge to assess).
* Responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues.
* Demonstrating cost-consciousness in the application of available resources.
* Maintaining knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
* Demonstrating awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework.
Requirements as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.