Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Nelson, Lancashire - Up to £37 per hour
A highly experienced Social Worker is required to join a Children's Safeguarding Team in Nelson, Lancashire. Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker to become part of a friendly and supportive team, with agile working.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Supportive Team
* Competitive Rates
* Opportunities for long term advancement
* Agile Working
Duties of this Social Work role:
* To undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need in line with national guidance, SWE codes of practice alongside departmental policies/procedures.
* To develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker.
* To work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
* To work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
* To ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
* To be able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Undertaking child protection investigations, court work and complex cases
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.