Social Worker - Children's Family Assessment Safeguarding Team - South Kesteven - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Children's Family Assessment Safeguarding Team in South Kesteven, Lincolnshire.
A Social Worker is required to join a lively and busy FAST team in Lincolnshire. The successful individual will be hardworking and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. You will have had experience in front line Social Work and will have strong assessment skills as well as court work.
Benefit as a FAST Social Worker include:
* Home Working
* 1 in 4 Duty
* Excellent rate of pay
* £1 per mile expenses
* Good Transport links
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
* Access to additional support services
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a FAST Social Worker include:
* Undertaking child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
* To be able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice
* To ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
* To manage a varied caseload of complex and challenging cases.
* To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
* To support less experienced colleagues in developing skills, knowledge and experience.
Requirements as a FAST Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.