Social Worker - Children in Need Team - Coventry - £29.93 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Need (CIN) team in Coventry.
The successful Social Worker will be comfortable managing complex court cases whilst dealing with a large case load and have previous Children in Need experience.
Benefits as a CIN Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a CIN Social Worker include:
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's services.
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings.
* Develop a good understanding of evidence-based practice and integrate models of best practice into day to day service delivery.
* Participate positively in professional supervision and annual appraisal (PrP) review, taking personal responsibility for the quality of practice.
* Take part in case/practice audits and contribute to peer audit arrangements as required.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Write high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Work effectively on complex situations, using imitative whilst evaluating practice.
Requirements as a CIN Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.